Inside Sales Representative
An inside sales executive is responsible for generating new prospects by interacting with existing and prospective customers in order to garner their interest and
convert them into qualified leads.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calling and email interactions.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements .
- Perform effective online demos to prospects .
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent call & email communications.
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts.
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills .
- Strong listening and presentation skills .
- Strong phone presence and experience of dialling dozens of calls per day .
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools .
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively .
- Strong understanding of sales cycle .
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments .
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.