Inside Sales Representative
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound calling and email interactions.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements .
- Perform effective online demos to prospects .
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent call & email communications.
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts.
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills .
- Strong listening and presentation skills .
- Strong phone presence and experience of dialling dozens of calls per day .
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools .
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively .
- Strong understanding of sales cycle .
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments .
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.