It is believed that all call centres are expected to have front-end chatbots by 2020 and make customer experience more enjoyable. At the same time a lot of businesses do not fully understand how they can use a chatbot to maximise customer engagement, so let’s take a look at how you can use and benefit from chatbots right away.
If you’re an existing chatbot user, all of this may sound familiar. But you might still wonder: ‘Can a chatbot do every thing I want to (or) Is there any platform which I can use to build a bot, entirely my way?’ The answer for both is Zobot.
This chatbot builder is deeply programmable in a literal sense. If you are proficient in software coding, this will be a platform you’ll love. ‘What if i’m alien to programming, still want to build bots? Sure! you can’. Our pre-built templates are right there for you, to jigsaw with.
What’s even more powerful with Zobot is its ability to integrate with any third-party application – name whatever you can.
These integrations are more effective and powerful than what other chatbot platforms could do.
The key strengths of Zobot are highlighted as follows:
- Deeply programmable to achieve near-human capabilities
- Secure integration with any cloud-based application
- Works in tandem with other bot platforms like Zia, Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson, etc
- Functional across multiple platforms
- Supports a wide range of input formats
- Easy handover to human operators
So what are you waiting for??? Get started here